Thursday, August 5, 2010

Introducing Co-Worker #2 and the Ugliest Pants EVER!!!

Quick Post for today.

Today I went to lunch with two of my co-workers. We had a nice lunch of soup and sandwiches and, surprisingly, didn’t talk about work… that much.

Here I what we did talk about…

Co-Worker #1 and her brother used to hate sleeping over at their Auntie’s house because Auntie had a roach problem. One day Co-Worker #1’s brother complained of a head ache. It lasted until they poured water in his ear (yeah, weird I know…). Then when he was tipping his head over to let the water drain out, out fell a dead baby roach. I used to watch ER when I was growing up and I specifically remember an episode where a women came into the ER complaining of a head ache and George Clooney took tweezers and pulled a giant roach out of her ear. I can’t believe this happened to someone I know sibling. OMG…

I believe this story came up because Co-Worker #1 decided in the middle of the restaurant to yell, “Why do I have an ear infection?” Okay, she didn’t really yell it, but it was kinda loud, and there was only one other person in the whole place, and that lady looked pretty disgusted.

Co-Worker #1 and I decided to go through Co-Worker #2’s Facebook photos he’s doesn’t let anyone see on his iPhone. We saw Co-Worker #2 with a coconut bar. Co-Worker #2 wrestling random chicks. Co-Worker #2 drinking beer straight from the pitcher. And then we found this diamond in the rough…

Yeah… those are jean/sweat pants pants. I asked him if they came from one of those random stores that pop up in malls where 579 used to be. He said no. It’s like cowboy up front, laying on the couch stuffing cheese balls in your mouth in back. He looks like a hood version of Two Face. I know I just wrote about the humorous boxer/see through track pants trend I wanted so badly to join in 6th grade, but this is totally worse. He wore these just a few years ago and according to him he used to have a matching hoodie to go with the pants. What amazes me, is Co-Worker #2 to a very well dressed young man now. Seriously, though, I didn’t know which was worse the roach in the ear story or those pants…


Check back tomorrow for Project Runway Recap!!!

1 comment: