Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Very Informative List...

Things I would like to do at this very moment…

Eat a giant Chipotle Veggie burrito with black beans, pico, roasted corn, cheese, and guac

Be back on the road with LSU Friend heading to Baton Rouge for yet another Madi Gras celebration

Go home and do all the laundry that’s been piling up and be a good roommate to Boyfriend because he’s wonderful and amazing and cleans so well

Run outside and demand that Mother Nature turn off this over cast, crappy, “is it gonna rain” weather

Watch more Gossip Girl and drink more cheep white wine while making more sugar cookies because that was so much fun over the Christmas break

Stand on the scale and finally see a number that is below what I’ve been looking at for the past week

Curl up on the couch and pretend my pillow is George Michael while I look at photos of my adorable puppy

Steal my Co-Worker’s gold necklace because its shinny and sparkly and I want to touch it

Cash in my giant bucket of change that has about 100 dollars in it (I know this because my Grandma Texas gave Boyfriend a change counting bank for Christmas)

Go meet my new nephew and play with my old nephew

Cover my hand in glue and then peel off the glue skin like my friends and I did all the time in 4th grade

Clean out my car including the wrapping paper that has been in there since the day after Christmas and the change that is stuck to bottom of the cup holders

Drain my bank account and take Boyfriend to London and then Spain and then Greece and then the Maldives

Take a nap

Yummmm… tequila

Take a bubbly bath

Weed my backyard (at least by the fence) so we can start a garden and grow our own cucumbers so I can then make pickles

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list. I will now go check my lottery ticket and find out if we can all quit our jobs and tackle that list! I will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete