Monday, February 21, 2011

Random Thoughts: Puppies, Pots, and Songs That Heart Didn't Sing But I Thought They Did...

Can it please be 4 weeks from now so I can bring my puppy home, because OMG how freaking adorable is he???

Boyfriend and I bought art supplies on Sunday to paint new homes for Pedro (for who our fictional third child is named after) and Rasputin. Who says Sister is the artistic one in the family?

Boyfriend and I went to Fredericksburg on Saturday night for dinner with some friends and on the way home I had a near perfect radio experience. We were listening to BobFM and we heard Alannah Miles' Black Velvet (am I the only one who thought Heart sung this song?), John Lennon's Imagine, Alanis Morissette's You Oughta Know, and some other amazing song that I can't remember now because I didn't write it down because I had had three beers but I promise it was awesome as well ALL IN A ROW!!! So because I love y'all so much, check out this klassy (yes, with a k) lady...

2 comments:

  1. Um, Lemon Lady, that weird lady really, really creeped me out. The painting project looks like so much fun! And GM is getting more freaking adorable by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to save a pot for a Maui present!

    ReplyDelete