Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Funny Little Conversation Between Brother In Law and Myself...

Exciting news... Top Chef recap is already up and ready for viewing. Check it out HERE.

Last night just as I was sitting down to see what kind of shenanigans Jamie was going to get herself into this week, I got sucked into an interesting conversation with Brother In Law via text messaging. So, I thought I'd share it with you... word for word. You can file this under reasons I love that my sister picked him to spend the rest of her life with.

Brother In Law: "Do you think Angelo has both male and female genitalia?"

Me: "Please don't insult my gender."

Brother In Law: "Bahahahaha. He's such a bitch... Tre is huge and black. I think he could maybe kick my ass."

Me: "Yeah, but don't you think if I just flicked Marcel in the nose he would run away crying???"

Brother In Law: "Yeah. I wish Tre would step on Marcel and use Angelo to wipe the smear off the bottom of his foot. But I hope Asian Dale or Black Tiffany wins."

Me: "If Black Tiffany wins, I'll shoot myself."

Brother In Law: "Why?! I love her."

Me: "Okay so she's nice and all but face it, she kinda sucks."

Brother In Law: "Is it cuz she's black? Fuckin racist."

And that's where I'm going to stop because I promised my parents I would try not to cruse so much in my writing.

(Oh, and I'm not a racist.)

No comments:

Post a Comment