Thursday, January 6, 2011

Coming Soon, Where My Baby Daddy Is Off To, and Khloe Kardashian...

It’s time for another super awkward, super embarrassing blog post… but not quite yet. I’m going to string ya’ll along just a little bit longer because I have amazing photographic evidence of this happening and I don’t have it with me right now. I promise though, that when you see it, it will be worth your wait.

On another note, Top Chef ALL STAR recaps are back and should be posted sometime this evening here. Sorry I didn’t write one for the last episode but it was Christmas and I got sick and I mean Spike was kicked off so nothing crazy happened or anything.

Have you heard that my future Baby Daddy Vince Young was fired from the Tennessee Titans? People are speculating that he could go to one of five teams: Arizona Cardinal (AKA the most boring team ever), Washington Redskins (AKA the grossest team ever… seriously I judge people when they tell me they are a Redskins fan. This is probably the one team I couldn’t root for even if they got Vince.), Miami Dolphins (AKA the team I would be happy for if they picked up VY), San Francisco 49ers (AKA the team I should hate, but don’t and also the team that should be better than they are and maybe Vince could help them be awesome.) Seattle Seahawks (AKA the team that is NEVER on TV and thus I would never get to see my Baby Daddy unless I go the bar and spend mucho dinero.) Pretty much I’m sad this list leaves out the Vikings which means I’ll never get to see Young and Peterson together as they should have been since college.

Again, completely random thought… what was up with the fashion at the People’s Choice Awards last night? Now, usually I would just ignore this silly award show as the top winner for the night was Twilight, but since it’s the first of the award season and I’m desperate for some fashion since January fashion mags leave much to be desired, I couldn’t help looking through Yahoo’s slideshow of photos. Then, I did and I wish I hadn’t. This is the only one that stuck out to me… Am I a fan of the Kardashians… not really. I’ll be honest I always thought Kim and Reggie Bush would have made adorable babies and I once saw their True Hollywood Story on E! and I think it’s really sweet that on the anniversary of their father’s death instead of visiting his grave they all go out and eat Lebanese food. What I like about this photo is Khloe, who usually looks like a tall giant who might at any moment try to eat her siblings, looks really pretty. Yeah, sure she’s pushing the Angelina Jolie look a little too far wearing a dress that looks like the long lost love child or these two dresses, but hey when you can out shine four giant boobs in sparkly dresses you’ve have a pretty good night.

5 comments:

  1. not a fan of the orange hair though... she has such gorgeous dark hair, she should leave it alone! but she does look fab in that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like her hair at all. Other than that, she does look pretty. How is the baby daddy when you don't want babies thing gonna work? Is he gonna be your makeout buddy instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally would like to see Vince and Ricky together forever! Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I hate her red hair...keep it dark honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so the more I see her hair, in various pics, it's growing on me. I think I need to see some candid shots of her running around doing normal stuff to tell if it looks really good. You can never really tell on the red carpet, with a professional doing it and all the lights and such. I think my intial dislike was in part because it was so unexpected.

    ReplyDelete