Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Three Awesome Halloween Costume Ideas: You Pick For Me!

Last week I sent out a text message to a few close friends asking what they had dressed up as for Halloween in the last five years. I got some great answers like Bob Barker Beauty (which I wrote about here), flapper (sequins and fringe is always fun), and Disciple (which made me laugh out loud).

Here are my final three choices. Please let me know what you think should be my final decision and thus my Halloween Costume of 2010.

Number 1…

Pregnant 1950’s Girl in Poodle Skirt!

This idea comes straight from Berkley, California and was submitted by Best Friend.

Ponytail: Check
Cardigan: Check
Poodle Skirt: I’m sure can be found at any Halloween Costume shop
Basketball Belly: Check (Well maybe soccer ball or small throw pillow)
Saddle Shoes: Cheep fake Keds from Walmart and a black Sharpie marker and I’m in business
Gold Chain and Class Ring: Check for the chain and I’m sure I can find a gaudy gold ring somewhere

Added Bonus of Pregnant 1950’s Girl in Poodle Skirt…
Boyfriend in Fonzie wig!!!

Number 2…

Super Sexy Super Slutty BP Worker!

This idea comes straight from yours truly as I was trying to think of the most random profession I could slut up.

Green Dress: Forever 21 here I come
BP Badge: Yellow construction paper and glitter
Oil Slick Stains: Black paint
Sexy Black “Oiled Up” Boots: Already own!
Sad Dead Dolphin Stuffed Animal: Goodwill (hopefully) if not Toys R Us

Added Bonus of Super Sexy Super Slutty BP Worker… (Besides playing with paint and glitter)
I’m pretty sure no one else will have this costume.

Number 3…

Dinosaur!

This gem of an idea was given to me by Cupcake.

Green Skin: Because I don’t think I’m brave enough to wear a green body suit, I’m thinking green T shirt and sweatpants from Walmart.
Hand and Toe Claw (Because on Halloween you want to be scary, therefore I would obviously be a Veloceraptor): Black construction paper.
Scales: Green marker or paint
Feathers: Craft store. (Yeah, Veloceraptors had feathers. Look it up!)

Added Bonus of being a Dinosaur…
Spending the whole night with your elbows glued to the sides of your body because dinosaurs had very small arms.

Okay let the voting begin!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I am so torn as Brother with Fonzie hair cracks me up. Brother/Your Boyfriend is cool like Fonzie.

    I also like BP girl but would like to see your hair really slicked back like you just used BP goop in your hair. Hmmmm decisions, decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea to add the slick hair!

    ReplyDelete