Monday, October 18, 2010

For The Rest of My Life...

For the rest of my life...

(No Sister, I'm not engaged.)

I want to wear these shoes.

They just got named The Sexiest Shoes of the Year by Footwear News, a news publication I don't think I'm reading often enough. They are Louboutins and I want them. I kinda have a thing for pretty designer shoes, even though I don't own any. I lust after shoes in magazines, drool in Saks, and love when Boyfriend's Sister gets out her collection.

I want to married in these shoes.
I want to wear them to HEB.
I want to sleep with them.
I want to "have relations" with them.
I want to give birth to them, name them, and cry on their first day of school.
I want to be burried in them.
I want to go to Heaven and be reunited with them.

4 comments:

  1. oh. my. Im not a "heels" kinda girl, but wow... I am seconding your list of wants in these shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look kinda liza minelli-esque.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, have you seen Arrested Development? Liza might be the sexiest women ever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we should consider time share shoes...I would wear them just walking around the house in my mink stole, just for fun. While I love the Louboutins, I would like to make sure they are not a preschool art project and the sparkles won't fall off...but then again it would make for an easy fix! Love them!

    ReplyDelete