Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quick Thursday Top Chef thoughts...

First and foremost, the Top Chef Recap will be here sometime this evening.

How awesome was last night's challenge!?!?

How awesome was the "cheftestants" actually getting to cook and not just making trail mix for 8 year olds and granola and fruit for their parents?!?!

Mike said, "I do a lot of lamb". Hahaha...

BTW, Boyfriend and I have totally eaten at a David Burke Restaurant, Primehouse, the last time we went to Chicago. It was the amazing restaurant we actually had delivered straight to our room at the James Hotel. (I mean how cool is eating bone-in filet Mignon that has been aged for 75 days in a Himalayan salt tiled room right there in the restaurant in your amazing, beautiful, gorgeous hotel room wearing your plush, white, hotel bathrobes!) So we felt really cool. (It doesn't take much...)

Also I've wanted to eat at Wylie Dufresne's wd~50 for like three years now, and from what I saw last night, yup, still want to eat there...

2 comments:

  1. "the slutty version of Little House on The Prairie" is darned good blog snark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I the fact that I was just complemented on my "blog snark" about Little House on the Prairie getting just a tad bit dirty, might have made my day... just saying...

    ReplyDelete