Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cupcake, Cooper, and Tie Die...

This past Sunday I met up with LSU Friend and Cupcake for a fun afternoon of eating, drinking, and Tie Die. We went to Zocalo and (horary) I didn’t want to kill anyone. Two stacked enchiladas and a pitcher of mixed frozen sangria/margaritas later the three of us headed to Cupcake's house for some tee shirt dying fun.

(By the way, I know many of you (i.e. Dad) have some stereotypical ideas about what people do in Austin. So, no, we don’t Tie Die all the time! And no, we weren’t taking bong hits and listening to Bob Schneider either. Just wanted to clear that up.)

This is my friend Cupcake. (Gotta love stealing photos from Facebook.)

Isn’t she adorable? On top of the adorable thing, Cupcake is literally (and y’all know I hate when people misuse the word literally) the nicest person I’ve ever met. Cupcake likes esty.com, Anthopology, Glee, and of course cupcakes. She has cupcake ornaments on her Christmas tree, cupcake photos on her walls, a cupcake hanger thing on the back of her front door, and every cupcake making do-dad known to man. Also she has and teeny tiny little cupcake tattoo. Seriously adorable. She’s a nurse… in a children’s hospital. She takes care of her nephews and friend’s children like they are her own. She does yoga and ballet and river surfing. She was really upset this past weekend that someone at her work, who is crazy, might, maybe, kinda sorta not like her. She is the nicest person in the world.

She is also a cat person.

This is Cooper Seris, Cupcake’s cat.

This is Cooper Seris getting into his Santa outfit on Sunday to show LSU Friend and me.
Cupcake: “Cooper Seris! Hold still silly. You know you love your Santa Outfit. Don’t you want our friends to see you all dressed up?”
Cooper Seris: “Stop holding me down woman!”


Cupcake: “Look how cute your little waist is…”
Cooper Seris: “I die. My hips are huge in this thing.”

Cooper Seris: “If you put this picture on the web I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish.”

Cupcake: (standing next to me) “Cooper! Look this way. Look at Momma. Cooper…”
Cooper Seris: “Come on lady. Take the flipping photo already…”


Cooper Seris: “I fucking hate my life.”



Cupcake: “Smile for me, kitty...”
Cooper Seris: “Someone kill me now.”

Oh and here are two pictures of our tie died onesies and tee shirts.

2 comments:

  1. First, cupcake is freakin' gorgeous. Now that's off my chest, my cat would never, ever let me do that to her. But the again, mt cat is evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be fooled; her cat is evil, too.

    I second everything said about Cupcake!

    ReplyDelete