Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Real Housebears of New Hampshire

So, I had a long post about 80% done and ready to go, and then I started reading it and I decided it wasn't really all that funny so I erased it. I tried to make fashion puns and interpret weird trends from all the places I grew up, but it was just too messy. To much information for the length I wanted it to be. In all actuality I think I'm just really excited for the return of Project Runway on Thursday. (Tune in here on Friday for my recap and predictions.)

After I killed my post about humorous boxer shorts under see through track pants in Alabama, I came upon a really funny news story from New Hampshire I'd like to tell you about.

Meet Da Bear #1


He enjoys sleeping during the winter, having non "face to face" bear sex, and breaking into New Hampshire homes. He did the latter yesterday while a family was out (tapping mapple surup trees???). He strolled through an open backdoor, ate some pears and grapes, and was about to move on to the porridge and beds when he heard the garage door opening. Scared he turned to leave, but not before he saw this...

Meet Da Bear #2



Beer #1 did what any self respecting black bear would do and rescued the poor stuffed prisoner from the evil human family.

Human family watched the bear leave their back yard with Bear #2 held gingerly in his mouth.

And they lived happily ever after in bear world...

1 comment: